Learn More About Reproductive Medicine Institute
Navigating infertility and various treatment options can feel daunting. If you’re feeling hopeless about fertility preservation, advanced maternal age, or another issue, look to the professionals at Reproductive Medicine Institute. With more than 20 years of combined experience, our Chicago, IL fertility specialists are here to provide personalized treatment. We understand that every patient is different, and each one has a unique story. Regardless of your circumstances, we welcome you to consult with us.
Who We Are
Founded in 2008, Reproductive Medicine Institute combined the expertise of two highly successful independent practices. The teams from Oak Brook Fertility and Rinehart Center for Reproductive Medicine merged to create what we know today as Reproductive Medicine Institute. Again in 2016, we added to our top-tier team, welcoming Dr. Shweta Nayak from the Magee Women’s Hospital of Pittsburgh. Since the day we opened our doors, we’ve remained committed to safe and advanced treatment options with a compassionate touch. We’re proud to have such a broad patient base, including families from Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Wisconsin, and across the world. Reproductive Medicine Institute is accredited with many professional organizations, including the American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM), Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART), and the College of American Pathologists (CAP).
What We Do
The team at Reproductive Medicine Institute provides the gold standard infertility tests and procedures. We’re dedicated to offering a wide range of services for our valued patients. Parents-to-be visit our Chicago office for the following:
- Advanced Reproductive Surgery: Conditions such as endometriosis and uterine fibroids may need surgery. Many modern surgeries are minimally invasive and won’t require extensive recovery time.
- Intrauterine Insemination: This procedure is among the most common fertility solutions. We typically recommend intrauterine insemination for patients with unexplained infertility.
- In Vitro Fertilization: IVF is an excellent option for patients dealing with endometriosis, a history of miscarriages, or low sperm count.
- Egg Freezing: Egg freezing makes sense for individuals who would like to be parents but would rather wait until later in life.
- Egg & Embryo Donation: Egg Donation and Embryo Donation donors are a godsend to couples who can’t conceive naturally. Let us know if you’d like to become a donor.
- LGBT Reproductive Services: We welcome members of the LGBT+ community to talk with our team about potential fertility solutions, such as third-party reproduction.
- Sperm Donation: Single women, same-sex female couples, and those experiencing male infertility may want to consider sperm donation as a method of conception.
- Surrogacy: Surrogacy is a solution for families experiencing difficulty with conception. If you’d like to use a surrogate or be a surrogate, let us know.
- Endocrine Testing: Endocrine testing looks at thyroid dysfunction, which is often associated with infertility.
- Hysterosal Pingogram: This evaluation involves either an x-ray or ultrasound and helps to determine a patient’s fertility potential.
- Hysteroscopy: Hysteroscopies are minimally invasive and can both evaluate and correct abnormalities in the uterine cavity.
- Laparoscopy: We recommend laparoscopies for both diagnostic and therapeutic purposes. This procedure involves the pelvic organs.
- Ovarian Reserve Testing: Ovarian reserve testing is considered for women with a history of infertility and smoking, as well as a family history of menopause. Find out if this test is appropriate for you.
- Sonohysterogram: These saline ultrasounds give us a look inside the uterus and the ability to investigate complicated conditions.
- Semen Analysis: It’s estimated that 40% of infertility is due to male factor issues. Visit our clinic if you’d like to learn more about male infertility testing.
- Genetic Testing: Genetics play a major role in infertility and the conditions that cause it. We provide genetic screenings to get started on finding a solution to your fertility issues.
How We’re Different
Our mission is to create a culture of excellence. Our team caters to each person’s individual needs throughout their fertility journey. We provide the most advanced medical technology, access to financial solutions, and emotional support. No matter your unique situation, we’re here to help you achieve your dream of parenthood in an environment that fosters collaboration, knowledge, and compassion. Whether you’re dealing with polycystic ovary syndrome or tubal infertility, our team wants to be part of your support system.
Schedule Your Appointment Today
You don’t need to struggle with fertility issues alone. Over the years, we’ve worked with patients with secondary infertility, recurrent pregnancy loss, and a range of other issues. Our main office, IVF laboratory, and IVF surgery center are conveniently located in the Chicago suburb of Oak Brook. We operate three additional locations where we welcome new patients and those requiring diagnostic and therapeutic procedures. Contact us today to schedule your consultation.