Our Family Helping to Create Yours!
Through assistance, support, and a full range of advanced treatments, the board-certified physicians at Reproductive Medicine Institute are dedicated exclusively to fertility care. We provide fertility services to Chicago , Illinois and the entire Midwest, with artificial insemination (IUI), egg donation, the latest fertility drugs, and a full range of other services to help couples realize their dreams. If you have experienced trouble conceiving, we are here to help. If you would like to speak with a caring and compassionate fertility specialist, contact Reproductive Medicine Institute today.
Our Fertility Services
- Third Party Reproduction
- Individuals can donate sperm, eggs, and even fertilized embryos for implantation or cryogenic storage.
- While we will not match patients with surrogates, we can refer you to someone who can, as well as help your carrier through the pregnancy.
- Pre-implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) and
Pre-implantation Genetic Screening (PGS)
- PGD is used to genetically analyze a woman’s embryos to determine the most appropriate embryos for use in IVF treatment. Also used to determine the sex of an embryo during gender selection.
- In Vitro Fertilization
- We offer discounted in vitro fertilization for our patients.
- Embryo Cryopreservation
- The freezing of embryos for later transfer.
- Egg Donation
- Required for women absent of eggs due to early menopause, cancer, endometriosis, or other potential causes.
- Artificial Insemination (Intrauterine Insemination)
- Also known as intrauterine insemination. Involves the insertion of sperm directly into the woman’s cervix, uterus, or fallopian tubes.
- Blastocyst Transfer
- Increases success rates for IVF treatment. It involves the development of an embryo to the blastocyst stage in the laboratory and its subsequent transfer into the uterus, where the embryo will hopefully implant and developing into a fetus.
- Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer (GIFT)
- Eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and placed laparoscopically with sperm in the fallopian tube; this approach is more acceptable to some religions.
- Zygote Intrafallopian (ZIFT) & Tubal Embryo Transfer (TET)
- To improve the likelihood of pregnancy, embryos may be transferred into the fallopian tube rather than into the uterus. The procedure used depends on the stage of development the embryos are in. Both ZIFT and TET require laparoscopic surgery.
- Micromanipulation & Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Used if the sperm have low-to-no fertilizing capacity or if the number of sperm are low. This procedure involves biopsy, ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection) and AZH (Assisted Zona Hatching).
- (Surgical) Sperm Retrieval
- Sperm can be retrieved from the male for later artificial insemination, if it is not present in the ejaculate. Percutaneous epididymal sperm aspiration (PESA), testicular sperm extraction (TESE), and Micro-epididymal sperm aspiration (MESA) are means of retrieving sperm.
- Ooycte, Sperm and Embryo Cryopreservation
- Tubal Ligation Reversal
- Returns the fallopian tubes to a functional state.
Learn More about our Fertility Services
At Reproductive Medicine Institute, our fertility services have helped many individuals and couples in the Chicago-area make their dreams come true. Please contact us today to schedule a personal consultation with one of our trusted physicians and learn more about how we can help you bring a new addition into your life