Call or Visit Our Fertility Treatment Center in Oak Lawn, IL
Reproductive Medicine Institute Offers Fertility Treatments
Patients throughout the Chicagoland area trust the expertise they find at the Reproductive Medicine Institute’s fertility treatment center in Oak Lawn, IL. Our team of medical professionals has decades’ worth of experience helping couples with fertility issues. We’re proud to offer a wide range of safe, effective solutions to help women conceive. We provide fertility assessments for individuals throughout the region who are having trouble getting pregnant. Our team can also evaluate men and women to determine the source of any problems and provide a proper remedy for them. Call or visit us today to learn more about our fertility treatments, testing, and third-party reproductive services in Illinois.
Comprehensive Fertility Treatment Services in Oak Lawn, IL
The Reproductive Medicine Institute is proud to offer a suite of fertility treatment services to patients in Oak Lawn, IL and beyond. Our options include:
- Fertility Treatments – Using the results from a fertility assessment, we can help you select the best fertility treatment for you and your partner.
- Advanced Reproductive Surgery – In some instances, surgical procedures are necessary to achieve and maintain a successful pregnancy. Our doctors can perform advanced reproductive surgery if it is right for you.
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) – IUI fertility treatment involves using a catheter to place concentrated sperm directly into a woman’s uterus.
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)– Through IVF, our experts can fertilize a woman’s egg and place it into her uterus.
- Fertility Preservation – For women who want to delay pregnancy for any reason, we offer egg freezing and other fertility preservation services.
- Third-Party Reproduction – The physicians and staff at Reproductive Medicine Institute are experts in the field of third-party reproduction, having helped hundreds of LGBT couples and single parents become parents. Our third-party team will help guide you through the process of selecting egg, sperm, or embryo donation, surrogacy, or a gestational carrier to help you achieve your goal of parenthood. Surrogates and gestational carriers are not the same. A surrogate is genetically linked to the baby, as this is someone who donates her egg and then carries the child. A gestational carrier is in no way biologically linked to the baby. The eggs and sperm are derived from the intended parents or other donors, the egg is fertilized in the lab, and then the embryo is placed into the uterus of the gestational carrier.
RMI Is Conveniently Located Near Various Attractions
We’re located near a host of hot spots in Oak Lawn, IL. Schedule an appointment on your way into or out of town. We are less than seven miles southwest of Chicago’s Midway International Airport. That puts us far enough away from the hustle and bustle of travelers but close enough to an epicenter to ensure your convenience. Our facility is right near the center of town. We’re just a mile east of Chicago Ridge Mall, so treat yourself to some retail therapy after visiting us for testing. Or if golf is more your thing, find the Stony Creek Golf Course Complex about a mile south of our office.
Contact the Reproductive Medicine Institute Today
We understand the frustration of fertility problems. Let the Reproductive Medicine Institute help you. We’re here to serve patients in Chicago and many surrounding areas, including Oak Lawn, Oak Brook, Northbrook, Bloomingdale, Evanston, and Elmhurst. Contact us today to schedule testing or services at our fertility treatment center in Oak Lawn, IL.
Convenient locations and office hours across the Chicago area combined with the compassionate expertise of doctors make RMI a unique choice for infertility care.
Are you ready to talk to one of our fertility experts about individualized care?