Team RMI has partnered with WINFertility Quality Discount Treatment Program for patients who have no infertility insurance coverage or who have exhausted their benefits and seek an efficient, economical way to obtain and pay for advanced fertility treatment.
The WINFertility Program includes both advanced medical treatment and fertility medications in a single, discounted ‘bundled’ price for each cycle.
We also participate in the Progyny Fertility Benefits members program. You can request additional information from your employer.
For patients who do not have insurance coverage, Reproductive Medicine Institute offers a special IVF cycle discounted rate. .
Included in the Special Rate:
• Laboratory and ultrasound monitoring of ovarian stimulation
• Ultrasound-guided follicular aspiration and oocyte (egg) retrieval
• Oocyte identification, culture, and in vitro fertilization
• Embryo culture
• Embryo transfer
• Post-transfer laboratory testing
• Pregnancy testing
• All diagnostic pre-testing for wife and husband
• All medications needed (occasionally we have medication available that is offered to our patients free-of-charge)
• Anesthesia for oocyte retrieval (fee paid to an independent provider)
• Special IVF procedures which may be required for some couples, such as:
• Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
• Assisted Zona Hatching (AZH)
• Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) including Gender Selection
• Cryopreservation (Freezing) of Eggs or Embryos
• Transfer of Frozen/Thawed Embryos
• Fertilization of Frozen/Thawed Oocytes
• All medical care for unexpected medical complications inclusive of hospital care.